Friday, October 8, 2010

John Sexton

For my project, I decided to do my work on John Sexton.  He is one of the most widely known contemporary black and white landscape photographer and educator.  His works demonstrate technical and artistic expertise, which has a very distinctive feel.  Sexton's subjects are transformed into images of tranquility, wonder, and mystery.
 I love this picture, the way he took the picture it's like field of depth.  I like how it looks like it has fog in the picture.
                 I really like Sexton's work of nature's natural beauty.  He captures its perspective so well.  And all the intricate details that you see in the photograph it just makes the picture so neat.
This photograph is also very neat.  You see the different lines and how smooth they are.  It makes the picture look really cool.  I just love black and white pictures, I think it shows so much detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment